Vivvo CMS Support Service Level Agreement
Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover all Vivvo CMS License holders.
Methods of Contact
The HelpDesk acts as a central point of contact for all technical support, including software questions and consulting, installations, pre-sales inquiries, and troubleshooting. All legible license holders may submit requests online, by sending e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a ticket via HelpDesk interface located on https://www.vivvo.net/support. Please note that due to staffing limitations email inquiries may not be immediately answered at all times.
At this moment we provide technical, customer and sales support in English only.
Hours of Operation
Assistance will normally be available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT+1, Monday through Friday, except when the office is closed due to holidays, administrative closings, or inclement weather. Phone coverage may not be available at all times due to staffing limitations. Requests can be submitted online or by e-mail 24 hours a day.
Levels of Support
- Standard Support
- 24h notice (Target Response Time)
- Includes support via Support HelpDesk, e-mail and Forum
- Premium/Developer Support
- 12h notice (Target Response Time)
- Includes Standard support + Phone support
Target Response Time
Target Response Time is defined as the time between receipt of the issue and the time than a Support Team member begins working on the problem. Due to the wide diversity of problems that can occur, and the methods needed to resolve them, response time IS NOT defined as the time between the receipt of a call and problem resolution.
|Criteria||Target Response Time|
|Problem that is mission critical and there is no workaround available||Technicians will provide immediate response|
|Non-critical issue, with workarounds available||Initial response within 24 hours|
|No affect on productivity, or unsupported issue, like changing or modifying files/templates.||Best effort as time allows|
Services not provided under this agreement include:
- Modifications to original application specification: Any functionality not specified in the current approved design specification. Changes in the client's organization or business needs (such as a reorganization or change in business practice) may make the current specification obsolete. When this occurs, the client should initiate a request for enhancement to update the system. It is highly recommended that the client manager and Vivvo CMS representative work closely together to anticipate future needs and prepare timely update of systems to accommodate the client's constantly changing business.
- New or modified interfaces (templates).
- Adding new code or modifications to existing code.
- Addition of data fields.
- Software upgrades and/or installations.
- Training requests