Transfer Vivvo product license
Vivvo and Spoonlabs d.o.o. allow individuals or businesses to transfer a product license to another individual or business following the sale or donation of the license.
You may also offer your license for sale on Marketplace
forum, with single post per seller allowed.
License transfer policy
* You cannot
sell a license with expired renewal (support & upgrades) period. You may, however donate such a license, with individual or business who obtained the license being responsible for renewing it.
* The transfer of a license includes all versions of the product. If you sell or donate your registered copy of Vivvo product license, then you transfer your rights to all versions of that license as well.
* Vivvo and Spoonlabs do not
mediate, endorse or have any responsibility regarding the process of actual payment for the transferred license.
License transfer process
To transfer a license that is registered in your name, do the following steps:
1. Contact Vivvo Licensing/Order department
to confirm that your license is eligible for transfer, and that you do not have any unsettled invoices or similar. Note:
Failure to confirm license validity for sale prior to submitting the Transfer of License will result in delayed and/or canceled processing.
2. Both the transferer and the transferee must contact Licensing/Order department
to make an official notification that the license is ready to be transferred. This process cannot be reversed.
3. The transferee must provide detailed and accurate information (unless he/she does not already have account in our Client Area)
For any further information about transferring a license, please contact our Customer Service