Vivvo CMS Support Forum Home | Free Trial | Online Demo | Docs and Manuals | Order Now   

Go Back   Vivvo CMS Support Forums > Project Tools > Vivvo CMS Bug Tracker > Bug

Issue Type Bug   Project Vivvo CMS Bug Tracker
Review Plugin Install Script Drops Poll Tables
Review Plugin Install Script drops poll tables
Category Database
Affected Version 4.5 RC1
Priority 1 - Highest
Status Fixed
Fixed Version (none)
Submitted 01-25-2012
Assigned Users (none) Tags (none)

issueid=196 01-25-2012 07:19 PM
New Vivvo User
Review Plugin Install Script Drops Poll Tables
Review Plugin Install Script drops poll tables

review_definition.class.php on line 343,344 drops two unrelated tables from database if you want to uninstall review plugin!

$db->manager->dropTable(VIVVO_DB_PREFIX . 'poll_questions');
$db->manager->dropTable(VIVVO_DB_PREFIX . 'poll_answers');

The subject function is (function uninstall) on line 292.

03-29-2012 11:53 AM
fares

Thank tolga
06-07-2012 01:51 AM
Vivvo Veteran

Copy Paste coding and then forgetting to remove the unwanted stuff. Poor QA really on part of vivvo and more surprisingly they simply prefer to keep silent on the whole bugs issue. Might as well delete this form :)
09-11-2012 09:48 AM
eusebio21

No matter what kind of website or blog you own, you’ll definitely find something that will make your site better. Just like with clothes some plugins are one size fits all, and other are quite specific.
12-13-2012 07:48 AM
marrimages

Yes, I I like them so much and I can find a lot of information for my problem in these stages.
affordable modern furniture
12-21-2012 03:15 AM
certificatkor

Plugins are the best way to optimize and enrich your WordPress blog. And it’s not limited to performance only. The plugins WordPress offers range from page speed optimization, user engagement, advanced backup, full theme modification to social sharing and search engine optimization.
BSZ40198 Workplace training and assessment
02-17-2013 07:11 AM
enjoydiablo3

I am agree with the author.His viewpoint is not only special but also common,he can take every aspect into consideration.I think everyone can understand your opinion easily.In here,I want to share some best online website to every reader.

vipdiablo3 is the most serious and committed MMO company, it can provide the cheapest Diablo 3 Gold or Diablo 3 items with the best service and safest way.

The rsgold2buy online store guarantees each transaction, and in order to offer you the best services, they always has a great stock of Guild Wars 2 Gold.

topgw2gold is your trusted Guild Wars 2 companion, it can always give you the best possible services every time you need Mists of Pandaria Key .
02-28-2013 01:55 PM
MacSmith87

Stepping inside the RS Q3, we find more signature RS elements such as a flat-bottomed steering wheel, gray instrument gauges with red needles and upgraded accent trim like the standard piano black (or optional aluminum and carbon fiber) and sport seats highlighted by contrasting cross stitching.titanium wedding bands
04-27-2013 01:33 PM
Banned

Nice post... 

Bus Stand Advertising
05-04-2013 08:42 AM
AhR0yieki

cool.
abacus amber to your endometriosis assembles will advice stop menstrual affliction and aches.

----------------------------------------------
http://www.tomdurrie.com|buy wow gold|wow gold
05-22-2013 08:45 AM
MacSmith87

Their over the instances participants could be more attainable for the day-to-day devotee. Images allow me to share the actual hat quantity as well as battler appoint. Step one ought to be to obtain organization allow. los angeles machinery movers

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Order now:

Order your copy of Vivvo now and get:
bullet Six months free upgrades
bullet Free support
bullet Full source code
bullet Immediate download
bullet Starting at only $295.00
Order now

Support HelpDesk:

You can submit a trouble ticket in the support area at any time, using your client area email and password.

Vivvo CMS Resource Center:

The Vivvo CMS Resource Center is your window to a variety of resources that showcase Vivvo's features and technologies. So whether you're brand new to Vivvo or a seasoned user, you can find the information you need right here!

Latest Additions:

Contact us:

Email inquiries
sales@vivvo.net
(Sales inquiries)
support@vivvo.net
(Support inquiries)