PDA

View Full Version : Menu Builder plug-in

boccio
06-11-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm happy to announce release of one, IMO very important add-on to Vivvo CMS, Menu Builder plug-in.

Using this add-on, you will gain tremendous flexibility in composing the site navigation!

Menu Builder is a menu/navigation generation plug-in that helps you create unlimited number of different navigation elements for your Vivvo website. You can compose the navigation out of any existing element of the website, such as page, a category, an article, tag, or combination of VTE and xHTML tags resulting in intuitive menu elements like search or tag cloud. Each menu can be attached to a template separately, resulting in different (or modified) menus for different sections of the website, such as web version and mobile version. Also, you can have several menus on the same template (page), with main navigation menu showing top-level navigation and auxiliary navigation showing only current portion of the website.

You can view the video tutorial, or download the plug-in for free from our Download/Resource center:
http://www.vivvo.net/resources/dload/plugins/menu-builder.html

Have fun :)

Impaler
06-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Nice and handy plug-in, it definaely will come in handy in the future. :) Thanks!

casca
06-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm happy to announce release of one, IMO very important add-on to Vivvo CMS, Menu Builder plug-in.

Using this add-on, you will gain tremendous flexibility in composing the site navigation!

Menu Builder is a menu/navigation generation plug-in that helps you create unlimited number of different navigation elements for your Vivvo website. You can compose the navigation out of any existing element of the website, such as page, a category, an article, tag, or combination of VTE and xHTML tags resulting in intuitive menu elements like search or tag cloud. Each menu can be attached to a template separately, resulting in different (or modified) menus for different sections of the website, such as web version and mobile version. Also, you can have several menus on the same template (page), with main navigation menu showing top-level navigation and auxiliary navigation showing only current portion of the website.

You can view the video tutorial, or download the plug-in for free from our Download/Resource center:
http://www.vivvo.net/resources/dload/plugins/menu-builder.html

Have fun :)

Wow you guys suck. <grin> I have to re-do my whole site now hahahaa WHOOT thanks for the plugin and the patch for 4.1.5!

andor
06-13-2009, 02:55 AM
sounds great - I've been hand-coding internal page subset navigations, which is OK, but those days may be over :) Thanks!