PDA

View Full Version : Vivvo 4.2, when?

kreativostudio
04-29-2009, 06:32 AM
When is Vivvo 4.2 expected to be release? Any info about what's new?

boccio
04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
At this point, I think not even Nostradamus would know :)

There's really lot of things cooking up (and no - this is not a marketing yada yada), and some of the things I already mentioned in this thread (http://www.vivvo.net/forums/showpost.php?p=23442&postcount=21).

Basically, it will not be major "face lift & fancy feature" release. We're about to launch very, very important core improvements that will give much more flexibility and even more power to Vivvo. There will be couple of really hot plug-ins developed on top of that new version, that I can tell.

noncasus
05-19-2009, 07:51 AM
care to give some examples?

boccio
05-19-2009, 08:22 AM
We're building couple of very interesting plug-ins on top of schedule and topic improvements we're introducing to Vivvo. First and foremost, eagerly awaited Event Calendar, then Tv/Radio program schedule, Menu Builder plug-in is almost ready for public beta (drag'n'click composing site navigation), and so forth.

Those will be released in months to come, while 4.2 release will focus on core improvements and usability enhancements.

Impaler
05-21-2009, 01:11 AM
umm, is it possible, Boccio, to have Vivvo 4.2 released lets say by the first week of July ?

kreativostudio
05-21-2009, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the replay, another question Do you have release date for the event calendar plugin? I am very interested on this one. :cool:

GISL
06-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I can't wait for these two : Event Calendar, then Tv/Radio program schedule