PDA

View Full Version : moving to a new server causes blank page

eido
05-22-2008, 12:21 AM
hey there
i was testing the trial version, so i could help my clients if they get into trouble...

anyways, i tried vivvo on a new server, installed fine and it worked gr8. But when i moved to a new server, uploaded vivvo again and imported the old database, vivvo just wouldnt start, started giving me blank pages.

anyways after checking the error logs, i found the folllowing errors:

PHP Warning: require_once(conf.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 19

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'conf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 19

i think this is a bug in vivvo or something, i dunno.
tc waiting for reply.

Alex
05-22-2008, 09:44 AM
When you moved installation to another server, did you edit conf.php and re-set proper paths?

eido
05-22-2008, 01:42 PM
when i moved, first i made a new db, then installed vivvo to the new db, then imported the old db into the new db.

Alex
05-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Then I guess your trial key got stuck with the old server. You need to either get yourself a new trial key, or contact support with request to reissue your old key.