PDA

View Full Version : couple of questions

tunatamaker
04-05-2008, 08:07 AM
Hello guys,
I need a few things to be done and I was wondering if it is possible in Vivvo and if yes how.

1. I saw in the demo that there is digg it link. Is it possible to add a facebook and Yahoo Buzz link also and if yes how.

2. Secondly, where it says Printer friendly, can I add a PDF format link and if yes how?

3. Lastly I need it so that my article can be split up into sub-sections...for example ...is is possible for me to make links so that it says Introduction...then content and then conclusion? Maybe by splitting them all into different pages within the article? So page one would be intro...page two would be content and page three would be conclusion...and these three links would be available at the top of the article?
like:
Introduction
Content
Conclusion

4. and obviously i am assuming that i can have categories and subcategories?

Alex
04-05-2008, 09:32 AM
1. Just add whatever you want to: /templates/xhtml/box/article_social_bookmarks.tpl

2. You can add a link, but where would it link to? :) Having .pdf version of an article is not supported at the moment.

3. Unfortunately, this is not possible with this version of Vivvo. Hopefully, it will be in next version.

4. of course :)

tunatamaker
04-05-2008, 02:11 PM
well, I figured I can always put up the pdf on my website and have a direct link to it...is it possible to put the link in area where it says printable version and etc.?

tunatamaker
04-06-2008, 07:13 AM
one more thing...I am using the tpl 4005 and I want to make it exactly like the screen shot. I dont know how...its all over the place...the header spreads out and etc. Does someone know what I can do to change that? Please also answer my previous question.

Micha
04-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Your questions have been answered here

http://www.vivvo.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11448#post11448