PDA

View Full Version : Private labels

solar
04-03-2008, 04:42 AM
Hi again guys!

http://www.vivvo.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=178&stc=1&d=1207253563

I am wondering if I can take the Vivvo related links on the admin dashboard and the footer? I want my clients to have this privacy context on them... Anyway, I'll be the one buying at vivvo...

It's just a question...

If this is possible, how do I implement making my admin dashboard privately labeled?

Thank You very much and God Bless to all!

Micha
04-03-2008, 08:57 AM
You can completely customize dashboard to match your needs.
You'll need to edit couple of templates for that:

admin\templates\home\content.xml (for dashboard)

admin\templates\login\frame.xml (for footer)

admin\templates\components\menu_admin.xml

admin\templates\components\menu_editor.xml (for top level menu)

Although I would not recommend removing "Product Information" box because this block displays info on your current version, and if there is newer version for download.

Also I would recommend backing up all your files before you start to customize your administration because issues regarding administration customization is not supported.

solar
04-04-2008, 03:03 AM
OK, thank you very much sir/maam. I just would like to be clarified if its possible and wouldn't go against your intellectual property rights.

Anyway, I have purchased two professional package and I can monitor updates on my other package. I will also be visiting vivvo from time to time to be updated.

I hope that vivvo will exert much effort on its customer support. This is a great program but also complicated for beginners. But a good customer support can buffer that eventually.

Thank you very much and God bless to all!!! :)