PDA

View Full Version : Captcha Not Working

webbyradio
01-16-2008, 04:26 PM
I was testing the article commenting on my Trial Install and everytime I fill in the Captcha field It keeps telling me it's wrong and I have check and double check that I've entered the right letters and numbers in the correct sequence. It keeps telling me it's wrong. I even get told it's incorrect in different languages, but the only language I have installed is English. What gives? My Vivvo's posessed....:confused:

Ok Update: This is weird, I'm still getting the message that my CAPTCHA is wrong, but I go into my Admin and look at comments, and the comments are there waiting for approval? HELP!!

webbyradio
01-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Do Trial users not get responses, does my question not merit a response? There are to errors i get when I enter what I see in the Captcha image, When I attempt to leave a comment on an article:

CAPTCHA is wrong. or Ceka odobrenje komentar.

The first one i will get on occasion, even though I entered everything correctly. The second message I get more often. What language is that? I set the site up to only be in english.

Please view my beta site for my TV Station

www.betaktsm.com

Also when either notification appears after I attempt to leave a comment , the page does not refresh or thank the user for the comment. So the user is never sure if the comment was processed or not. Mysteriously though, the comment will be appear in the Admin waiting for approval. This happens even if I intentionally mistype the captcha image.

Please Help.

Alex
01-18-2008, 09:26 AM
I suggest you submit a support ticket with your server access, we'll see to this issue.

webbyradio
01-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Thank you Alex. I apprecite the response. :D

elderban
01-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I seem to have the same problem. Additionally, once I approve the comments, they don't show up in the story.

This is using the default template.