PDA

View Full Version : uggggggggh Problem with 4 vivvo trial!

yahya
01-11-2008, 08:11 AM
omg! I have to type this again!!!!
Anyway I will go really short.

problems:
- I did not do any permissions and the script installed without any problems (except 666 for conf.php))
- there is an error on eery page.
- if i give 777 permission to themes/default/css I get the ugliest page i have ever seen in my life.
- I am using live linux sever php 4.4.7 (i think) and everything is fine.. extensions and all requirements are met.
- do i give 777 permission to every single file in the folders indicated? Even pics?
- http://www.fallawy.com
if you want to test the admin feel free... :) username yahya pass1-6

I really want to test this script but I need to get a clean start before I do editing or additions!

RTL (Arabic theme) is there a way I can test it on the trial version?

--------------------------

concerns:
1- if i have about 200,000 registered users on my website and bout 5-15K visiting vivvo, would that affect the server? (2000 GB) Because I heard complaints of vivvo and slowing down servers.. do you have an example of a website using vivvo that has a lot of users? not just 10,000...?
2- what other plugins are you trying to develop, if any?
-----------------------
prices :)? what are the ((real differences)) between standard and pro? and am I testing standard or pro?
----------------------------

thanks guys for your help!

yahya
01-11-2008, 08:12 AM
I forgot to mention that there is an error on every page.. check it out please :)

andy77
01-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I didn't see any errors, we're you able to fix?

boccio
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
RTL (Arabic theme) is there a way I can test it on the trial version?

No, you can't download resources with trial account.

yahya
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys.
the error is still there. you can see the error on the IE Explorer down on the left.
I have been working on this script for the past couple of days, I think it is a good script but It seems that I am not able to fully test the script before buying it.
I suggest that the vivvo admins create a team for the trial users, helping them out with technical help in order for them to make a quick choice to buy or not.
This is my second thread concerning Vivvo, and yet I didn't get specific answers. What I got is links to other threads and responses to the least important issue such as the RTL. What about permissions?

Anyway if there is someone that will help out, I am ready to give this script another chance, otherwise I might go back to the free old phpnuke.. Hope not..!

Micha
01-14-2008, 09:19 AM
the error is still there. you can see the error on the IE Explorer down on the left.

This may be because there is 0 comments in most commented/latest comment box.

Try commenting some article, and the error should disappear.