PDA

View Full Version : Insert image thumbnails

Big Island
12-18-2007, 09:38 AM
When we insert additional images into our articles, we are stuck with specifying a size. While this works with the article layout well, some photos are quite detailed and it would be great of the smaller image or thumbnail were "clickable" to pop-up the full size pic. Any way to do this?

Micha
12-18-2007, 12:01 PM
No, this is not possible at the moment.

Perhaps we'll consider this in some of our future releases.

Blueracer66
12-18-2007, 04:58 PM
When we insert additional images into our articles, we are stuck with specifying a size. While this works with the article layout well, some photos are quite detailed and it would be great of the smaller image or thumbnail were "clickable" to pop-up the full size pic. Any way to do this?

As Micha said, it is not a current built-in feature. You should suggest this (http://www.vivvo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19) feature for a future update/version.

Now here is my $1.00 USD contribution, this should be implemented to be used with the Vivvo Gallery (which I am assuming is under development for version 4). How's that?:D

mandini76
01-04-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm just posting to say I'd really like this feature as well and hope to see it in a future edition.

Amanda