PDA

View Full Version : login admin blank page

Mr.T
12-15-2007, 01:56 PM
hi ,

I download a trial version and try to install in my local server
but when I arrived to the step 5 to login admin page it is give me the blank page .
i try to solve this problem but I failed so please can help me .

utvara
12-16-2007, 02:54 AM
Please contact our support staff trough helpdesk.

Mr.T
12-18-2007, 10:10 PM
ok, Thank you

I open Tikt in The Helpdesk, But Now Form wher I can chack what hpan for my Tikt

You can gave me The link

Mr.T
12-19-2007, 09:15 AM
hello
any answer

Mr.T
12-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Currently Not Logged In
A feature on this page may require that you log in to the Support Center. To log in, please enter your login details in the box to the left.

jasmina
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
We are solving the problem through the Help Desk Center.

Since we answered your ticket you should be able to check your help desk history ticket. If you are not logged in to help desk, you should use your forum login and password.

Mr.T
12-19-2007, 03:03 PM
We are solving the problem through the Help Desk Center.

Since we answered your ticket you should be able to check your help desk history ticket. If you are not logged in to help desk, you should use your forum login and password.

Hello

I login to help desk (history ticket), and I use my email and password i get when i boy Vivvo

The history ticket empaty no answere onley i find this msg

Currently Not Logged In
A feature on this page may require that you log in to the Support Center. To log in, please enter your login details in the box to the left.

Realy I not understand why i need to use forum login and password when i have my email and password i get when i buy the vivvo

Thank you for help

jasmina
12-19-2007, 05:05 PM
To review your current and past ticket history you need to log-in into our Helpdesk system with your forum credentials, even if you have already logged into the client area using email and password you provided during the registration.